Nothing remains quite the same

Minor tweaks to the blog. The number of stories listed has been cut form five to four because of all the photos I like to lard up the entries with. If the page is still too heavy, I'll cut down the number of entries to three.

Added a little set of check boxes at the bottom labeled "Reactions". There are three; funny, interesting, and cool. Maybe I should add one  labeled 'sucks'.

The top ten monthly entry list on the side was removed. I've been getting some odd page view numbers lately, so I wanted to remove that and see if the numbers shift.

And there's a search box for the blog powered by Google. Since hitting 822 entries with this post I decided to add a search capability rather than depending explicitly on the category cloud.

Carry on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5