419 from Japan

It's 4am and I'm in a real sour mood. Getting an email like this from a supposed victim of the Japanese earthquake/tsunami this early enhances the mood. Normally I'd leave this in my spam folder and just delete it; I've seen too many like it before. But not this one, and not this morning.
How are you my dear?

Thank you for the message and your email address you send to me on the site, My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance, please l want you to help me out in this my darkest moment, please i do hope you will not betray the trust i have in you, I confidently know you will not betray the trust, Presently i am residing here in Tokyo-Jasen where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to the 8.9 magnitude Earthquake, Tsunami crises in my country Japan,

My name is Miss. Miyazawa Kikuchi from Japan based in Tokyo-Japan the only daughter of my parents and my parent's were killed by 8.9 magnitude Earthquake, Tsunami crises in my country Japan, i managed to escape the earthquake to where am living as a refugee now, it take me time today to write you this letter, my father deposited $USD 7.859.200.00 million in a bank in Malaysia and am the next of kin and all the document is in a private safe. Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin,The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign trusted partner who will assist me and stand on my behalf in the transfer, due to my refugee status here in Japan, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed
representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states, due to my situation here in the camp, i want you to stand as my foreign Representative so that the bank will transfer the money into your account over there in your country safe,

Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us.As well Finish my studies, because am not planing to go back to Japan again, Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need your assistance to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact
with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.I have the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear.

Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. So I will like you
to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, It is due to the trust and love i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, Believing that i am safe in your hand, Nobody knows what i have and where i am, Please i am asking you for my safety and security keep it very private OK, I know that God will see us through.Once the fund hit your country, You will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now also i will be very happy to hear from you, once i get your mail, I will forward you the bank contact details to you,from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position OK, I really appreciate your concern,

Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Also send to me your address and your phone number in case i want to call you.Please if you know you can handle this, Because i do not want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your respond. Also tell me more about your self and also take a very good care of yourself over there for me,

E-mail: kikuchiloveualways@*******.com

thanks
Miss. Miyazawa Kikuchi
Well sweetheart, here's my "urgent" response. Keep your "money". When I see something like this I hope nobody is dumb enough to bite, but the fact this kind of sick scam keeps showing up has to indicate that there's been some success somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5