A Night in Beantown

I didn't go out for something to eat until fairly late, around 8:30pm. I took the E-P2 plus the Sigma 30mm along with me, and that was a mistake. Rather than go and get a bite, then do some night photography, I did the night photography first. By the time I was done with the little bit of photography I did, it was past nine and just about everybody was closed.

Except for a local McDonald's. So I got my usual chicken sandwich (everybody makes the same chicken sandwich, no matter what). And then, on the way back, took a few more photos.

Everything was taken in manual mode, ISO 400, f/2 or wider, with a bit of bracketing thrown in for good measure.

.

.

.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5