This Ain't Disney

Change of weather today. It's back to being hot and bright. For whatever reason, while driving home from work, I got off of I-4 at South Orange Blossom Trail, then slowly followed 33rd Avenue west  towards the L B McLeod exit off of I-4, stopping along the way to photograph empty business buildings, one of them the old Boat Tree store.

The road ends on CR-423 as it passes under I-4. Turn right and you drive past the Orange County Corrections center (below). I'm going back to the corrections center for more photos, probably tomorrow.

Orlando isn't about Disney, Universal Studios, and the rest of the theme parks that have sprung up in Orlando. It's busted businesses and jails and roads broken in half decades ago when they drove I-4 through the heart of Orlando.

The photos are a mix of the E-3 with 50-200mm and the E-P2 with M.Zuiko 9-18mm.

This Ain't Disney

The Tree

Empty Architecture

Dead Boat Tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5