2 4 5kp



That relentless photographic machine Matthew Robertson has crossed the 500 personal photograph milestone on his daily photography project 5kp. His two photos above are two of my favorites (so far) from his ongoing series.

I could wax all rhapsodic about why I favor these two, but I'll spare you and simply say I like them because they're fun. Fun to look at, fun to think about. They remind me of future photos of the present. The whole series does this.

I can't wait to see what comes out of the next 500 photos, and the next 500 after that...

Comments

  1. Thanks for that, but considering the amount of work you put into your blog, my own meagre photo-a-day post isn't much of an accomplishment.

    But I'm very glad you know that you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are checked. Comment SPAM will be blocked and deleted.

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5