Planet of the Cats

I think, therefore I am ... a cat.

This is Lucy. Felis catus. A mix of mackerel and tuxedo, she marched in through my front door nearly three years ago this coming August and settled in to live with us. Since that time she's become something of a character just like the two Labs.

Speaking of the Labs, she is as likely to walk under or over them to get where she's headed as to walk around them. She shows no fear, and they are completely indifferent to her.

If anyone had told me I'd have a cat when I was younger I would have laughed. It took me some 30 years to come to some understanding of the Labrador Retriever. Cats are a total mystery to me. I will never understand them, and that includes Lucy. Especially Lucy.

One Tired Cat
Lucy in her early days

I've got yer back
Parallel snoozing

Daydreaming (30/365)
Zoned out and day dreaming in one of her spots around the house

Technical

Top photo was taken with the E-P2 and the M.Zuiko 9-18mm. SOOC JPEG. E-P2 was set for 6x6 aspect ratio and portrait mode (5) picture mode. The other images were taken with the E-P2 and the E-3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5