Spam statistics

I just checked my Yahoo email account. Over the last 48 hours I've picked up 230 spam emails. I don't know why, but the amount of spam I pick up on all my email accounts spikes up over the weekend, especially Yahoo. I'll still continue to get spam during the week, but nothing like the weekend. And the Yahoo account contains more spam than all my other accounts combined by a wide margin. And the amount of incoming spam is increasing. Since early March, when I'd get just a few dozen at most over the same period, my Yahoo accounts weekend spam has been increasing each succeeding weekend. If they're supposed to be cracking down on spammers, then where is all this other spam coming from, and why is it going up instead of down? I'm glad Yahoo has a spam filter. Else I'd never see anything important arrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5