Effects of high priced gas hits close to home

My youngest daughter and I went to the movies to see "Thank You For Smoking" (favorite line: "Michael Jordan plays ball. Charlie Manson kills people. I talk.") at 12:30. The route took us past Universal Studios to the theater at Festival Bay. We got there in record time without traffic tie-ups or speeding to get there. When we walked in there were no lines to purchase tickets. When we went in there was hardly anybody in line to buy snack food, and there was hardly anybody watching the movie. I even went over to catch a part of "Silent Hill" and it was just as empty. When the movie ended about two hours later we walked out into empty echoing spaces. I got us home, again in record time, without traffic and without speeding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5