New Glass, New Month Part 2

Self Portrait - First Light 20mm
The Brutal View - First light through the Panasonic 20mm

Some new µ4/3rd lenses have been delivered in time for Christmas. One of them is the Panasonic Lumix 20mm 1:1.7.

I've been wrestling with what kind of system to use. If I should sell all the Olympus equipment I currently have and purchase another manufacturer's equipment. In the end I decided to stay where I'm at. The equipment's capabilities I currently have still exceeds by a wide margin my own limited capabilities. No matter what camera brand I elect to purchase the final result will still look as good or as bad as it currently does.

I'm fleshing out my µ4/3rds system for airline travel. The two other µ4/3rds lenses I will get this season will give me all I need. The only other µ4/3rds lens I might consider in the future is a macro lens, but I can still use the regular 4/3rds 50mm with adapter if I need a macro. The larger systems will stay at home and be used when I can travel by car. Some users say they're two system users. In a way, so am I now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5