Hidden away

Retired Veteran
"Retired Veteran"
Olympus E-P2 with Zuiko Digital 50mm 1:2
1/1000s, f/4, ISO 200

I'm at a different location this week, getting to know how a constructive simulation application works with another constructive simulation; two federates in a simple HLA federation. My car was parked towards the back of the building where the class is being held. As I was leaving for the day I happened to look up and there it sat, a decommissioned F-18 Hornet, tucked underneath some trees..

The F-18 is next to a Navy facility in back of the building where the class is held. This is the second aircraft on the Navy building's campus. I wonder what this particular F-18's history was before it retired to Florida and this shaded spot under the trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5