El Paso

The Equestrian
"The Equestrian"
Olympus E-P2 with Zuiko Digital 9-18mm + DMW-MA1
1/1000s, f/5.6, ISO 200, 10mm, -1 EV

I finally made it to El Paso Texas, via DFW. It was a long trip with a three hour layover at DFW (courtesy of my companies desire to save money; this was a cheap flight). The following week is a conference being held right next to the El Paso International Airport. Right now I'm beat and not too chatty. Maybe more tomorrow after a decent nights sleep.

Today's image is a huge bronze statue right outside the entrace to EPIA. I think I'm going to enjoy my visit to El Paso.

Stone Ground Cover
"Stone Ground Cover"
Olympus E-P2 with Zuiko Digital 9-18mm + DMW-MA1
1/640s, f/5.6, ISO 200, 18mm

In Orlando, everything is covered in over-watered, over-fertilized grass. In El Paso, the ground is covered in stones.

?
"?"
Olympus E-P2 with M.Zuiko 14-42mm
1/80s, f/3.5, ISO 800, 14mm, -0.3 EV

During my layover in DFW I came across this abandoned information kiosk. I can only imagine why it was abandoned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5