Sometimes There's a Reason For Doing It Yourself

P7160136
This is what I had in mind when I took the photograph of these new growth maple leaves using the Pop Art art filter. I wanted the same saturated greens and reds, but not to the point where saturation destroyed detail and pushed the greens towards yellow. I was able to pull out a much deeper red in the new growth and enhance the veining detail in the red leaves. Post processing also helped to better separate the smallest red leaves from next pair of red leaves. And I pulled the blacks down to further darken the out-of-focus background trunk of the maple tree itself.  Compare this with the SOOC photograph;
P7160136
I like saturation, but I like saturation my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5