Back to Renningers

EP216532
Saturday my wife and I went back up to Renningers to do a Fergus run. I came prepared this time with the E-P2 plus 45mm and the E-PL2 plus 25mm. Renningers was a lot more crowded this weekend than two weeks ago. As a consequence Fergus was a bundle of pure energy as he went about his duties meeting and greeting everyone. As a consequence I got absolutely no photographs worth keeping of the little character. Because the E-PL2 has a built-in flash and can remotely control both of my FL50Rs, I'm planning on going back and using them to more "formally" photograph Fergus. All this for a Scotty.

I went around the same general area as the last time, looking for little vignettes to photograph. Before you ask every one of these were taken with the E-PL2 and the Leica 25mm. I enjoyed taking these photographs because of the challenging lighting, and I enjoyed post processing them for the same reason. I am no Lightroom expert, but I have really developed an appreciation of the tool. I need to dig down further and hone my technique with this tool and the Pen system as a whole. Lord knows the Pens aren't perfect, but that doesn't mean they aren't enjoyable to use. For me their small size trumps everything, good and bad, across all camera brands.
EP216508
EP216515
EP216522
EP216529
EP216533
EP216544
EP216548

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5