Seeing 16:9 #2

_7010762-Edit
_7010757-Edit-2
Out today returning more items from the Great Father's Day Mad Ordering Frenzy that I didn't want or need. I'm beginning to wonder if on-line ordering is worth it anymore, especially if you wind up burning time and gas returning the majority of it. I might as well shop at a brick-and-mortar store where I can handle the merchandise directly and buy what I know I really want. Unlike far too many others I don't window shop at stores and then go home and order on-line.

This time we went to Bealls at Winter Garden Village. After returning everything I was waiting around for my wife to pick up a few baby items for a little child of some younger friends. I had my E-PL1 with the 14mm and a little time on my hands. Once again I saw mannequins about the store, and composed a few odd shots.
_7010766
On the way out the local Winter Garden police were in the shopping center in force. Don't know the situation that called for this much presence, but there were at least four cars and a half dozen officers I counted near a Jos. A. Bank clothier. I drove completely around the blocked off area, and then grabbed a few shots with the 40-150mm on the E-PL1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5