These Eyes

I love black and white. I love the accutance and detail you can achieve. I love the apparent detail you can record. I love the break from color.

Yes, my lips are very flexible...

Little One. Ruby has this expressive face (for a Lab). The way she cocks her head, moves her eyes, and sets her ears and head are almost infinite. She knew I was packing to leave for the weekend and leaving her at home. It's almost like she's asking to go along.

Dining at Robotos

Back in Tallahassee (just me this time) and another meal with Megs at Mr. Robotos Japanese Grill. The girl in front is probably wondering who the old creep is with the camera.

These eyes of Lulu

Lulu is the most cantankerous of the three cats that live in my house. You can't pet her, you can only hold out your hand to her to sniff. If she sniffs you and she's in a good mood then she'll put her head under your hand for you to rub her. If she's not in a good mood she either pull away or put her paw out to push your hand away. When she sits like this she reminds me of all those Cheshire Cat drawings I ever saw. And those paws are the most hand-like I've ever seen on a cat.

Technical

Everything shot with the E-P2 and 17mm. Everything shot high ISO (800 to 1600).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5