Life Imitates Art

She doesn't smoke or read the paper while sitting on her litter box, and both her eyes are the same size. But  when the lighting is just right Lucy looks like cartoonist Berkeley Breathed's Bill The Cat, with her frizzy coat and whiskers sticking out in all directions.

Lucy Looks Back
Lucy M. CatBill D. Cat

I love my Lucy Cat. I really do. But those times when Lucy is cranky and cantankerous and just an absolute little pill and wants to be left alone are some of the moments I try to seek out and photograph.

It's a good thing she can't surf the web or I'd be attacked by eight pounds of feline fury ninja-style in my sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5