Pilgrim Retrievers

John Alden and Priscilla Mullens

Max In His Stubborn ModeGetting Our Costume Fixed

Today was a very mixed experience. The high point was taking the labs to get their six-week grooming, followed by a quick trip to the local vet for a photo session for the vet's clientele. It's always something of an adventure with the Labs and having their formal photographs taken. While the vet had one of the nurses take the "formal" photo, I was there to document the behind-the-scenes efforts to get the Labs to cooperate. That's my long suffering but sainted wife in between the two holy terrors.

John Alden and Priscilla Mullens

The low point was my left knee and Max's right rear leg. I have bone spurs in both knees, and I'm afraid that the one in the left knee might have gotten dislodged (I was crammed into an Air Tran 717 going up and Air Tran 737 coming back) and is now giving me hell. I'm headed to a local emergency room tomorrow morning if the pain and swelling don't go down.

Then, to top it all off, Max decided to favor his hip or his right rear leg. We don't know which, or why. So both Max and I are both gimped out.

All of this was taken with the Olympus E-3 and the ZD 12-60mm SWD lens. Of all the possible combinations those two are the best and fastest all-around picture taking combination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5