E-1 Experiment #6

Moonrise behind Sunset

The Last Leaf of Fall

Evening Reds

Up at 6am. Drive from Ann Arbor to Sterling Heights. Get stuck in traffic north-bound on 275 before hte 696 interchange, then get off of 275 at 9 Mile Road and take surface streets to 696 east and finally to Sterling Heights. Total transit time: two hours. Spend a day split between two meetings. At the end of the second meeting drive back to Ann Arbor like "Steve McQueen in his Mustang" to get back to a third meeting (I've got a 2011 Dodge Avenger rental). Fortunately, Michigan between Sterling Heights and Ann Arbor is fairly flat. Total transit time back: 45 minutes.

Once again by the time the day ended and I got back to my hotel it was getting dark. Still, I grabbed the E-1 with the 30mm and fired off a few shots. Then I swapped the 30mm with the 50mm macro. Therapy for the long stressful day. Besides, if I waited for ideal conditions for photography I wouldn't take much of anything. Instead I deal with what I've been given the best way I know how.

Everything done manually and adjusted in post to suit my tastes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5