Baby, I'm a rich man

I don't know what I'm going to do with all the money I've won over the last two days. I've received no less than four (four!) emails telling me I've won a combined $6,580,994!!! I can give up this life of grinding drudgery called work and go retire to a mansion next to the ocean (until the next Florida hurricane blows it away).

Once again the phishers are out plying their cons. This time it's official looking emails about winning jackpots in lotteries I've never heard of before. Three of the winnings were in Euros, and the forth was in British pounds. I just have to wonder if anybody even falls for this crap. I mean, this really rings the bells off the 'if it sounds too good to be true' alarm. But somebody somewhere must have responded. Why else this latest spate of bogus winning emails?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5