Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Washington trip

I went to Washington the last full week of October to QualNet training. QualNet is a network simulation tool produced by Scalable Network Technologies. QualNet is used on our program already; as lead architect, I thought it a good idea to learn how to use the tool to drive out a better set of requirements for future iterations, as well as learn how to use it for current development.

While there I was 'entertained' by three other members of the program; John Chludzinski, Bob Hall, and Josh Auzins. John was there with me for the training, while Bob and Josh were there to present a paper at the business track that ran in parallel with the training. Thursday evening we had a really good dinner and guest speaker. Before the festivities Lucinda Brown, tireless and long-suffering Scalable Network Technologies Director of Marketing, was handing out some most excellent swag; knit shirts in white and cyan and insulated hot drink cups. The following photo is greedy John attempting to steal one shirt too many from poor long-suffering Lucinda.



From left to right: John, Bob, Josh, and Lucinda.

2 comments:

  1. Do my eyes deceive me, or is my oldest big brother growing a beard? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to have your eyes examined. I'm not in the picture because I'm taking it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are checked. Comment SPAM will be blocked and deleted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.