hunting the elusive blown highlights of tallahassee

bone dance
Look! Blown highlights! New blown highlight chaser mobile.

Call me Blown Highlight Bill. Some weeks ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me in Orlando, I thought I would drive about a little and see the blown highlight part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a humid, stormy August in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before camera stores, and bringing up the rear of every forum post on photography I meet; and especially whenever my typos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically strangling people with their DSLR straps - then, I account it high time to get to the road as soon as I can.

flower power
is air
xpomoia - live hard die free
grafitti
love + canine
laughing boy
please do not climb on the art
P9140118-Edit

Taken in or near Railroad Square, Tallahassee, FL. With profound apologies to the spirit of Herman Melville.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5