Labor Day Downtown

Orlando Diary

Today was a holiday, and I spent the morning doing something I seldom get a chance to do; walk around downtown Orlando with my cameras, taking photographs like a tourist. I walked through downtown with another photographer friend, Jim Thompson. He carried a pair of Oly E-510's, while I was a serial carrier; first I carried an E-3 with a 12-60mm, then put that away and spent the rest of my time using an E-P2.

Today was also unique in that it was pretty deserted downtown. There were very few people out and about. It was almost like a ghost town. Great time and great fellowship.

Downtown Orlando Morning
Downtown Orlando, across Lake Lucern from S. Lucern Cir W.

Dr. P. Phillips House
Dr. P. Phillips house.

The Intersection

EP064956

Lymmo Bus Stop

Light morning sleeping in

Blue Door

Passing By

Alley End

This Window Is Permanently Closed

Lines and Reflections


Lines and Curves

Equipment Used
Olympus E-3 with Zuiko Digital 12-60mm ED SWD
Olympus E-P2 with M.Zuiko 17mm, M.Zuiko 14-42mm, Zuiko Digital 40-150mm w/MMF-2, Zuiko Digital 9-18mm ED w/MMF-1

Comments

  1. Hey, where are the pictures of the shooters?

    Seriously though, I saw on the murder map that there have been less murders this year which is really great! Your pics of Orlando are fantastic, I especially like the shot from Lake Lucern. It almost makes me miss Orlando. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments are checked. Comment SPAM will be blocked and deleted.

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5