Identification of photos, from left to right, top to bottom:
- Current empty store that housed the former Chicken Lickin's on University (empty again);
- Former Chicken Lickin's in January 2009, getting ready to open;
- Former Krispy Kreme franchise location on University (still empty);
- Former Bennigan's franchise store on University (still empty);
- Former Fazoli's franchise on University (still empty);
- Former Chevron torn down, at the corner of University and Alafaya (still empty);
- Former Sun Microsystem's building in Research Park;
- A long, empty office block in Research Park (former occupants unknown);
- A brand new empty building in Research Park;
- Interior shot of that brand, new empty building in Research Park.
In my next entry, I'll show that a number of former out-of-business buildings are being filled, many of them with 'junk' businesses. Stay tuned.