A change of design

Yes, it looks - strange. I got really tired of the years-old hacked-up design.When I went looking for ways to tweak what I had, Blogger didn't even have it listed anymore. So I went tramping through most of what they had, and tried to find something that would give me most of what I had with the old and busted.

Oh. That's 'bokeh' on the side. I'm sure that someone will come along and tell me how bad it is; but since I didn't take it, I don't really care.

I'm not sure if this will stay or if I'll try something new. But you never know until you try. If you feel this can be improved, please leave a (polite) comment.

Update

Well, I think I'm going to like this style. It's open and less complicated than the former mess I called a style. What's more, Blogger added a feature I had to add by hand; the category cloud is now a built-in to Blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5