Sunday Morning Toons

I remember as a kid growing up in Atlanta when the Sunday paper was so special. It was because of the 'toons. As I got a little older I enjoyed the editorial cartoons as well. Here's two pinched from NPR that remind me of those times, as well as pretty much sum up my growing despair and paranoia over U.S. trampling of our Constitutional rights. I thought this trampling would end when Obama was elected in 2008. Instead the erosion of our Constitutional rights has continued and is accelerating. If the Republicans had even a shred of party integrity and cared about this country as much as they claim, then they would have chosen Ron Paul as their presidential nominee long ago and been done with it. I could certainly vote for Ron Paul.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5